We offer the following programs
see our admissions policy
1. Morning programs for twos and threes (Sample PDF) – 9:00am-11:50am
2. Extended day programs for threes, fours, and fives – 9:00am-2:10pm
3. Afternoon programs for twos and threes – 12:45pm-3:35pm
4. Afternoon programs for threes, fours, and fives – 1:15pm-4:05pm
- In all programs there’s an option to enroll for 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
- We maintain a high ratio of teachers/students.
- Most activities are collaborative and done in small groups. These groups are based on children’s different attention spans, so they all benefit at their own level.
- The regular school year runs from September – June.
- Summer Camp runs during July and half of August.
Separation Process at VPC
The separation process at VPC is gentle. We realize that for some children this first separation from their parents and into a school may be too difficult. Our teachers are highly trained and experienced in helping a child separate, but we understand that sometimes the presence of a parent or a familiar caregiver can make a difference. The separation will then be gradual, with the significant adult staying in the classroom until their child is ready to trust the teachers completely and is ready to separate calmly. We see the separation process and success as a partnership between the school and the family.We have separation strategies that we share with parents to help with the process.
One very helpful way to help with separation is to have your child attend our Preschool Prep during our Summer Camp. We offer this program in two-weeks sessions, to fit different family vacation schedules.